Your membership to utilize the services and facilities of Elemention Health & Sport Private Limited, (the “Fitness Club”) is subject to your complying with the below noted Rules and Regulations. While all efforts will be made to inform you in advance about any changes in these Rules and Regulations, you agree and undertake to comply with the Rules and Regulations as amended, and acknowledge that your failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations can result in the termination of your membership from the Fitness Club, at the management’s sole discretion.
ADMISSION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- The Fitness Club reserves the rights of admission to its facilities and the Fitness Club shall have the unqualified right to make such Rules and Regulations and impose such restrictions in the use of the Fitness Club property as it may deem necessary and as may be required for it to maintain its standards of service.
- The management reserves the right to review the conduct of any member and if upon such review such members conduct is considered detrimental to the Fitness Club Rules and Regulations or to the interest of the other members, the management, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership of such member without ascribing any reasons whatsoever and in the event of such suspension or termination no refund shall be made of any amounts of the membership dues paid.
- All signs posted in the club shall be considered as part of the Rules and Regulations.
- In the event it is deemed advantageous to the Fitness Club to expand the facilities thereof, the Fitness Club may temporarily close for construction and will make reasonable efforts to substitute another facility for its members until such construction is completed.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No periodical/newspaper, towel, item of equipment or other belongings of the Fitness Club may at any time be removed from the Fitness Club premises. Should the member be responsible for any breakage or damage, the management reserves the right to be compensated by the member for such damage or breakage, so that the original condition may be restored. Failure to comply with this provision may lead to immediate termination of membership.
- There will be NO SMOKING permitted on the Fitness Club premises. ALCOHOL is strictly prohibited in the Fitness Club and any member found with alcohol in the Fitness Club will be asked to immediately leave the premises.
- No food or beverages, other than those sold at the Juice Bar of the Fitness Club is allowed on the Fitness Club premises.
- Members must at all time show consideration for residents of the areas surrounding the Fitness Club and will conduct themselves in a professional manner while entering and leaving the Fitness Club premises.
- Cell Phone use IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Fitness Club.
FITNESS SCHEDULE, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Members are advised not to undertake any strenuous physical exercise or activity for which they might be medically unfit. Member acknowledges that they have the good physical conditioning and the degree of skill and knowledge necessary for them to engage in these activities safely and have signed a complete Waiver and Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement waiving all liability of the Fitness Club against any and all risks that may be associated with the use of the Fitness Club. The member acknowledges that the Fitness Club will not in any way be responsible for any harm which may come to a member as a result of their undertaking any activity at the Fitness Club.
- All members are required and expected to obtain their own independent advice and consent from a qualified medical practitioner prior to use of the Fitness Club. If a member chooses not to consult a qualified medical practitioner they do so at their own risk and in such event voluntarily accept all risks, hazards, and dangers that are associated with physical exercise and activity undertaken at the Fitness Club. In such event, the member further voluntarily accepts any and all risks of loss, damage, injury, paralysis, and/or death while on the premises of the Fitness Club and under no circumstance will the Fitness Club be held responsible or liable for the member’s voluntary acts of assuming the above stated risks and hazards.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that they correctly operate or use any facilities and/or equipment provided by the Fitness Club, including the adjustment of levels or settings on the equipment. Any member in doubt as to how to correctly operate any equipment should consult a member of Fitness Club staff before prior use.
- It is recommended that members should act within the limits of their physical capacity and should have a staff member of the Fitness Club assist them when using heavy weights or any unfamiliar equipment.
- If in the opinion of the Fitness Club, a member is considered not to be of sound mind or to possess the body or physical condition to undertake the exercise in the Fitness Club, the Fitness Club reserves the right to request from such a member a medical certificate, from a certified medical practitioner, stating the members ability to undertake to exercise at the Fitness Club.
CLUB ETTIQUETES AND DRESS
Members must at all times maintain an appropriate standard of workout clothes in workout area. Members not complying with this requirement may in the sole discretion of the management of the Fitness Club be refused entry into the Fitness Club. All Members are expected to wear shirts (covering the chest and back) at all times while in the work-out areas of the Fitness Club.
Only athletic foot covering (i.e. tennis or aerobic or cross-training shoes) must be worn at all times in all exercise areas. Only rubber non-marking sole shoes are permitted in the Fitness Club.
LOCKERS, SHOWERS AND USE OF TOWELS
- The Fitness Club reserves the right to check lockers for security reasons in the presence of the appropriate security department. Any illegal substances, fire-arms, alcohol or drugs are not permitted to be kept in the lockers or in the Fitness Club.
- The Fitness Club is not responsible for safe-keeping/loss of the contents of the lockers or articles or lost property and shall not in any circumstances be responsible for members personal belongings.
- The Fitness Club is not responsible for lost and found items. If your belongings are left in a locker overnight, they will be removed and the Company will take no responsibility for loss or damage.
- Lockers and its keys are the property of Elemention. Under no circumstances may they be taken off the premises.
- Members are advised that the wet areas, including but not limited to the steam, sauna, whirlpool and shower rooms are unsupervised and the members agree that they use these facilities at their own risk.
- The Fitness Club cannot accept any liability for any accident to any member that may occur on the premises of the Fitness Club.
- The Fitness Club shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property, personal or otherwise, including mobile phones, music players, jewellery, or any other valuables of any nature whatsoever and/or any bodily injury, death, illness or mental impairment of any member and/or guest, however caused, sustained or incurred, arising out of or in any way connected with the use, whether proper or otherwise, of any of the equipment and/or facilities, whether defective or not, in the Fitness Club, the steam, exercise and shower rooms or any other premises.
- Any quarrels/arguments between members or a dispute between a member and a member of the staff should be settled amicably without any inconvenience to other members, failing which, the member concerned will be asked to leave the premises.
- Vehicles and their contents parked in the Fitness Club car parks or elsewhere on the premises or by using the services of valet parking that may be provided by the Fitness Club are at the owner’s risk and the Fitness Club accepts no liability from loss or damage to the vehicle or its contents arising therefrom or from the use of such services.
- The Fitness Club will accept no liability arising therefrom due to any accident or damage to the vehicle while self parked or parked by a valet parking assistant or loss of or theft of the vehicle.